May 31, 2017 (Lansing, Michigan) – The Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce announced earlier today their endorsement of State Representative Andy Schor for Lansing Mayor.
“I have worked well with the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce, both as a County Commissioner and as State Representative. I will do the same as Mayor. It is an honor to have the endorsement of the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce, and I am excited to be supported by both job providers and workers as we get ready to take Lansing to the next level and work with our neighbors for the benefit of the region!” said Andy Schor.
The Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce is the member-based organization that represents most businesses in Lansing and the greater Lansing region. In addition to the Chamber, Schor was previously endorsed by both business and labor organizations and individuals. Lansing area business organizations and leaders endorsing Schor’s candidacy for Mayor so far include:
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Lansing Association of Realtors
- Cara Nader and Elaine Barr, Strange Matter Coffee Co.
- Ralph Shaheen, Shaheen Automotive
- Chris Holman, Michigan Business Network
- Kelly Rossman-McKinney, Truscott Rossman
- Jen Estill, Redhead Design Studio
- Stacy Lewis, Stacy Lewis State Farm
- Scott Ellis, MichiGrain Distillery
- Lawrence Bass, Friedland Industries, Inc.
- Michael Bass, Friedland Industries, Inc.
- Dan Dowsett, CEO of Gabriels Community Credit Union
- Heather Driscoll, Exit Realty
- Michael Pleyte, Records Redone
- Ken Ross, MI Credit Union League
- Brian Huggler, Huggler & Bashore Realtors
- Amanda Stitt, Change Media Group
- Marji Cheadle, Dagwoods
- Thomas “Dewey” Bramson, Business Owner
- David and Janet O’Leary, O’Leary Paint
- Scott McCulloch, The Job Shop Ink
- Jeff McAlvey, Biggby Coffee and McAlvey, Merchant & Associates
- Rebecca Bahar Cook, Capitol Fundraising
- Carol Conn, Capitol Fundraising